Job opportunity: SWEDISH AND FINNISH SPEAKING LIFE-SCIENCE PRESALES ADVISOR
A company placed in Barcelona, Spain is currently looking for a Swedish and Finnish Life Science Presales Advisor with a native/advanced level of Swedish and Finnish to join their team in Barcelona. You would be working in a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences, known for their high-quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories. In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with laboratories with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for generating new business opportunities and assure customer satisfaction.
• Detect and establish new business possibilities in the selected market area.
• Retain and grow the existing base of customers.
• Assure client satisfaction through excellent customer care in every contact throughout the sales cycle.
• Proactively detect possibilities of cross-selling and up-selling.
• Offer support and attend inbound calls for the on-site team when necessary.
• Business level of Swedish and Finnish as well as fluency in English.
• Educational background in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedicine, or similar field.
• 1 year of experience in Online Sales
• Passion for innovative technical products and scientific research.
• Team player with a great attitude and excellent set of social and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
• Previous experience with laboratory research techniques is highly desirable.
• A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday.
• Competitive Salary
• Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development training).
• Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
• Office location by the seaside in Barcelona.
Starting date: Asap
If someone is interested, he should send his updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org