Turku BioImaging is a broad-based, interdisciplinary science and infrastructure umbrella that aims to unite bioimaging expertise in Turku and elsewhere in Finland. Initiated by the University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University, Turku BioImaging embraces state-of-the-art imaging technologies, ranging from molecular and cellular imaging to whole animal imaging and high content analysis. The consortium also includes proteomics, systems biology, computational modeling, and software development for image data processing and analysis.
- 25.11.13 | Euro-BioImaging Stakeholders Meeting 25-26 November, 2013, Heidelberg, Germany
- 22.11.13 | Finnish Euro-Bioimaging on the Finnish Infrastructure Roadmap
- 22.11.13 | The autumn of graduations
- 10.10.13 | Super resolution symposium: Registration and abstract submission extended
- 04.10.13 | Super resolution symposium – Call for Abstracts