Turku BioImaging is a broad-based, interdisciplinary science and infrastructure umbrella that aims to unite bioimaging expertise in Turku and elsewhere in Finland. Initiated by the University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University, Turku BioImaging embraces state-of-the-art imaging technologies, ranging from molecular and cellular imaging to whole animal imaging and high content analysis. The consortium also includes proteomics, systems biology, computational modeling, and software development for image data processing and analysis.
- 21.02.13 | MSc dgr programme in Biomedical Imaging – call for applications now closed. Good luck for all the applicants!
- 15.01.13 | Bioimaging Virtual Meeting room now open!
- 02.01.13 | MSc Degree Programme in Biomedical Imaging – application period has just started!
- 14.12.12 | New Turku BioImaging brochures available!
- 14.12.12 | MSc Degree in Biomedical Imaging thesis seminar on December 19th, 2012